10 steps to a target system with rebar generate and some questions

Dan Reverri dan at basho.com
Mon Oct 4 11:41:28 EDT 2010

Another option is to make a separate project directory for the release and
include the application as a dependency. This is how Riak releases are now
managed in the riak repo:

The riak repo does not include any application code; it only includes a
rebar.config with dependencies.

Daniel Reverri
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.