Passing arguments for Erlang runtime to rebar

Alexey Romanov alexey.v.romanov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 08:02:14 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, the warning given in documentation applies:

"Use this function (set_env) only if you know what you are doing, that
is, on your own applications. It is very application and configuration
parameter dependent when and how often the value is read by the
application, and careless use of this function may put the application
in a weird, inconsistent, and malfunctioning state. "

Even if I set the parameter before starting SASL, it seems to have no effect.

Yours, Alexey Romanov