Bundling several apps as a release

Uwe Dauernheim uwe at dauernheim.net
Sat Feb 19 10:04:26 EST 2011

Hej,

I am trying to build a project that I have structured in the following way:

project/
  libs/
    app1/
    app2/
    :

The apps are interdependent, although I might be able to pick out one "main app". This seems to be a similar structure as the typical release bundle as seen also in OTP apps.

Now I would like to ask what would be the easiest way to execute commands like compile/test/release on this structure? I assume defining deps will not help as well as adding all apps in libs into the "include source path" option.

/Uwe