Failed to delete temporary file .eunit/xxx

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Thu Jul 21 10:53:43 EDT 2011

I'm getting this error every time I run rebar eunit after changing this test.

If I run rebar eunit again however, it runs fine.

Compiled test/tm_task_tests.erl
.eunit/tm_task_tests.beam: failed to delete temporary file
.eunit/tm_task_tests.bea#: no such file or directory
.eunit/tm_task_tests.beam: failed to rename .eunit/tm_task_tests.bea#
to .eunit/tm_task_tests.beam: no such file or directory

I used a version of rebar generated with "bootstrap" from the latest
git master branch (rev 112f74cac1).

Garrett