Rebar problem

Mike Oxford moxford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:12:03 EDT 2011

Further clarification:

pushd .;cd rel/NodeA;rebar generate force=1;popd
pushd .;cd rel/NodeB;rebar generate force=1;popd
pushd .;cd rel/NodeC;rebar generate force=1;popd
pushd .;cd rel/NodeD;rebar generate force=1;popd

Those all work...the failure ONLY happens when using rebar from the project
directory with sub_dirs in the rebar.config.

-mox