generate-appups giving errors when new application included in new release

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger at erlang-solutions.com
Thu Mar 3 02:19:56 EST 2011

The tricky part here is to figure out what extra actions need to be performed in order to get the app propertly initialized. The 'setup' (http://github.com/esl/setup) application specifies "setup hooks" that can be picked up automatically, in order to create database tables, etc.

In the old AXD 301, we used to have corresponding "upgrade hooks" to specify what should be done during upgrade; these were read by our appup file generation program and used to generate an appropriate appup file.

BR,
Ulf W