Rebar Plugins

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:56:24 EDT 2011

I've submitted a couple of pull requests that pertain to rebar
plugins, specifically being able to load plugins directly from source
and the ability for a plugin to run before and/or after a specific
command. I had expected these to be quite nice additions to the tool,
as the use of plugins to customise and add functionality to rebar
means that the developers should in theory only have to deal with bugs
and additions to existing modules, rather than having every function
under the sun included in the standard distro.

I wonder if these submissions are of some use, and if not whether
there is anything I might to do improve or refactor them to make them
so? List of additions is here:
https://github.com/basho/rebar/pulls/hyperthunk.

Cheers