Deps configs

Jack Moffitt jack at metajack.im
Mon May 23 22:16:00 EDT 2011

> I can "work around it" by modifying deps/gproc/src/gproc.app.src file with
> the correct {env} entry, but then I lose it on a clean since it's in the
> deps.
> How are other people doing this?

I generally create a Makefile that has these things in it. So I type
"make run" and it fires things up with the proper config.

Another tactic I've used is to have something like "rebar eunit
my_config=app" and have code in my start up that looks for the
rebar_global entry and then load that config file. It's not the
prettiest, but it seems to be the cleanest thing if you want to use
rebar and pass in the configuration.

jack.