Is it possible to not descend into subdirectories during compile?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg at ericsson.com
Wed Feb 1 01:49:50 EST 2012

Greetings,

I originally thought this was aimed to rebar developers. Perhaps it was
meant for me?

My thoughts are that it will be easier to get acceptance for rebar if I
can keep the current directory structure. However, further investigation
showed that this was not the major problem. Integrating with the
revision control system is.

Hope this helps.

bengt