Hacking run_tests.escript

Kevin A. Smith kevin at hypotheticalabs.com
Mon Dec 14 03:55:15 EST 2009

I've been getting my feet wet with the riak codebase this weekend, mostly reading lots of code and writing new tests to improve the coverage numbers. In an attempt to streamline the test run output I modified the run_tests script to include modules which export test/0. To my surprise this increased the number of tests run from 115 to 133. I've attached my change as a patch. Could someone take a quick look at see if this breaks anything? If it's good, I'll push it.

--Kevin