map/reduce in none-erlang?

Paul Rogers paul at riakrest.com
Tue Dec 15 16:43:05 EST 2009

Amos,

If you're up to reading Ruby code, two examples of using the link/map-reduce facility can be found at http://riakrest.com/#examples:basic_resource and http://riakrest.com/#examples:links  These examples use the Ruby library RiakREST. You can also get a bit of information from the RDocs at http://riakrest.com/rdoc/ for the classes JiakLink and QueryLink that are used in the implementation of the link interaction.

Paul