Multi-site

Dominic Williams mail at dominicwilliams.net
Tue Dec 22 08:57:04 EST 2009

Hello,

I am considering Riak for a telecommunication gateway. I have taken a look at the documentation, and it seems to fit perfectly what we are looking for in terms of scalability and fault-tolerance, except for one thing: we want to deploy the system as two clusters on two geographical sites.

How can Riak be used in such a multi-site setup. For example is it possible to configure Riak to force every partition to have a replica in each site? Or is there some better way?

Thanks,

Dominic Williams