Riak 0.7 Released

David Pratt fairwinds.dp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:10:31 EST 2009

Hi Brian. I appreciate the reply. It is most likely that I will
experiment on a virtualized environment since these resources are
available. I currently use Couchdb, so currently run Erlang. Couch and
RIAK have difference characteristics. I have interest in using RIAK as
a centralized key value store but interested in some possible
interaction between CouchDB and RIAK also.

Many thanks.
David