Pull request

Justin Sheehy justin at basho.com
Wed Dec 23 22:25:35 EST 2009

Hi Kirill,

Thanks very much for this.  Since there are a number of changesets
there and some have quite a bit of work in them, it would be helpful
if you could describe your changes individually both in terms of
motivation and content so that we can have your thoughts in mind as we
review them.

Please know that while the core Riak team will be supporting our
customers over the holidays, several of us will also be spending time
traveling or otherwise with our families and so responses to detailed
issues on the general list may not be as quick as usual.  No one's
ignoring anything, but it may take longer before people have the time
to read your prose and code in sufficient depth to make a response.

Best,

-Justin