Authorization

Bryan Fink bryan at basho.com
Tue Nov 3 08:34:04 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 11:58 PM, flavio ishii <flavio.ishii at gmail.com> wrote:
> You're right, the code I pasted here had an old line with the unbound
> 'Context'. I've changed it to use 'denied'.
>
> But my problem still persists. For some reason it seems to be compiling ok
> but no matter what I do to that resource file the changes do not apply. When
> re-compiling, I stop webmachine and "killall heart" processes, compile, then
> restart everything. I must have set something incorrectly. I'll keep digging
> for a bit longer.

Do all of the other methods of your jiak bucket module work properly?
For instance, if you GET /jiak/YourBucket, do you see the allowed,
required, etc. fields of the schema as defined by those functions in
your module?

If you don't see the schema you expect, it could be that the
bucket_mod property of your bucket isn't set correctly.  That would
mean that your auth_ok function isn't even getting called.

Hope your digging turned something up,
Bryan