nodes aren't talking

Dan Reverri reverri at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:03:36 EST 2009

I think the start-join.sh script only makes use of 2 arguments (not sure why
the documentation has the doorbell port). The second argument (the node) is
passed to riak_startup_cluster:join_cluster which expects a node which
should be in the form node at host

Can you try the following?
./start-join.sh config/btoddb.erlenv btb1 at riak-btb1

Thanks,
Dan