nodes aren't talking

B. Todd Burruss bburruss at real.com
Fri Nov 6 19:41:29 EST 2009

i have two nodes and have set W=2 and DW=2 when i "store" a value, and
R=2 when i read.  (see below for my server configuration)

as long as my nodes stay up (i only have two) things are great, but if i
simulate a failure by killing one of the nodes, the "store" calls will
start to fail, but not right away.  some of the stores will succeed
after the second node is down.  i can verify this by leaving the failed
node down and starting the test again with unused keys.  about the first
13 will succeed, but after that i get "internal server" JiakExceptions.

thx!