Cannot connect to cluster

Jordi Chacón jordi.chacon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:44:48 EST 2009

Hi,

I solved my problem. Actually Tuncer helped me since we are in the
Hackathon hosted by Klarna :D

We tried to start riak with the debug-fresh.sh instead of start-fresh.sh
to be able to look at the poblem.

The issue was that I didn't have the crypto application installed in the
erlang distribution, so it just didn't start.

Jordi