build 393: adding server results in missing data

B. Todd Burruss bburruss at real.com
Fri Nov 13 14:28:44 EST 2009

i let my instances run all night and the data still hasn't replicated
completely.  my dataset is 1000 2k blocks of data.  it should be fairly
quick i would assume.  but even if it isn't fast (say i had 100,000,000
2k blocks) the data should always be available during a handoff.  right?

thx Justin for getting back to us