build 393: adding server results in missing data

Jonathan Lee jonathan_lee at comcast.com
Fri Nov 13 15:46:16 EST 2009

I also am seeing the same thing.  Sometimes, all of my objects
reappear after a few minutes, but usually only about 90% of my objects
reappear.

In the handoff case, I imagine that a node that has freshly joined the
cluster should either be marked "offline" or pass on reads for keys it
doesn't have until handoff is complete, right?  Are the in-progress
improvements along these lines?

Thanks!