querying riak

francisco treacy francisco.treacy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 16:42:13 EST 2009

Yes, I'm actually really interested in understanding this.
Partly because I haven't found documentation. If I look around the
NoSQL space I can pretty much grasp how querying works in all stores
(especially CouchDB and MongoDB), but Riak is a bit of a mystery right
now.

Could Riak developers maybe point to resources / roadmap / how to
approach search?

Thanks again,

Francisco