Bug/feature tracking

Justin Sheehy justin at basho.com
Wed Nov 18 14:34:03 EST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Jonathan Lee <jonathan_lee at comcast.com> wrote:

> Is there or are there plans to stand up a bug tracking system for
> Riak?  Is there a place to request new features or contribute patches?

The only reason that the Riak issue tracker has been private thus far
is that it has a significant amount of customer-specific information
in it.  We have been discussing the best way to split this up, and as
soon as we're able to divide out our customer issues from the general
purpose Riak issues, we will make the latter a public system for open
participation by all.

-Justin