Java and Riak

Timothy Perrett timothy at getintheloop.eu
Fri Nov 20 05:02:49 EST 2009

Right now, there is work in progress on a pure Scala client called "Riakka". Francisco, myself and viktor have been doing some hacking on this.

We were actually working on it late last night but got talking to the JavaPosse guys about it which resulted in less hacking and more drinking ;-)

Cheers, Tim