Java and Riak

francisco treacy francisco.treacy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:31:46 EST 2009

Justin:

> There is a work just
> recently begun to allow javascript map and reduce functions to be
> executed, and for them to be uploaded and triggered over HTTP.

Awesome... really looking forward!  I'd also be eager to hear more
about Riak Search and how it fits in this picture.

Tim:

> We were actually working on it late last night but got talking to the
> JavaPosse guys about it which resulted in less hacking
> and more drinking ;-)

:)

Great news! On my side, this weekend I am planning to improve some of
the JSON workings - fortunately Joni (lift-json) is being really
helpful. Let's keep in touch.

Francisco