listing stuff in PHP

Jeffrey McManus jeffreymcmanus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:38:13 EDT 2009

Hi Justin,

I don't think so; it looks like bucket_info returns information about
the bucket. What I want is the actual contents of the bucket. (Like
SELECT * from bucket.)

I'd seen list_keys and list_bucket mentioned in the documentation as
the way to do what I want (I think), but couldn't find a wrapper for
those calls in the PHP client code.

Jeffrey