Bucket Parameters in the Ring

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:20:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm sure that I'm probably doing something wrong to cause this, but I'm
having some problems whenever I restart my Riak server (my "cluster"
currently consists of only one server). Since this is the only server, I'm
using the "start-fresh.sh" script, and I'm finding that any bucket config
stored for Jiak is gone (hence meaning my Jiak-using applications fail to
access the store due to a lack of config in the bucket. My Erlang components
continue working just fine, and their data is still available). I'm assuming
that this is due to the bucket config being stored in the ringstate (which
I've noticed is a TODO item to remove). In the meantime, is there any way to
avoid this? (Starting the server differently perhaps?)

Thanks,
Paul.