could_not_reach_node on Mac OS X 10.5

Brian Hammond brian at brianhammond.com
Thu Oct 8 12:31:56 EDT 2009

Thanks.  Sorry if this gets reposted, the first message was returned
for being too large.

This is the output.

There is no further output when I run ./riak_demo.escript config/riak-
demo.erlenv.

The log/access* files are all empty.

I have little idea if there is a problem here but "nonode at nohost"
looks fishy.