Erlang Client Example for using links in map/reduce

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:39:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just had a look at the presentation (http://riak.basho.com/nyc-nosql/)
linked in the previous mail. The link stuff certainly looks really cool - I
was up until now assuming it was just a feature implemented by Jiak.

I was wondering if anyone could post a code example of how you might
structure the data inside a value so you can execute a linked map/reduce?
The presentation covers what the search code would look like, but I'm not
really clear what I'd put inside my value.

Thanks,
Paul.