riak_*_fsm crash across nodes

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Wed Oct 14 13:59:35 EDT 2009

	I'm  playing around with the demo app and connected a node to see if
I could access the data being stored to try to move it around and what
not.

	Both object stores and bucket lists are failing for me on the server
node (client just gets a timeout).  Any ideas?

=CRASH REPORT==== 14-Oct-2009::10:51:05 ===
   crasher:
     initial call: riak_put_fsm:init/1
     pid: <0.520.0>
     registered_name: []
     exception exit: {badarg,[{ets,match,[nodelocal_ring,{ring,'$1'}]},
                              {riak_ring_manager,get_my_ring,0},
                              {riak_put_fsm,init,1},
                              {gen_fsm,init_it,6},
                              {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}
       in function  gen_fsm:init_it/6
     ancestors: [<0.519.0>]
     messages: []
     links: []
     dictionary: []
     trap_exit: false
     status: running
     heap_size: 233
     stack_size: 24
     reductions: 90
   neighbours:

=CRASH REPORT==== 14-Oct-2009::10:51:32 ===
   crasher:
     initial call: riak_keys_fsm:init/1
     pid: <0.522.0>
     registered_name: []
     exception exit: {badarg,[{ets,match,[nodelocal_ring,{ring,'$1'}]},
                              {riak_ring_manager,get_my_ring,0},
                              {riak_keys_fsm,init,1},
                              {gen_fsm,init_it,6},
                              {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}