Buckets and riak instances

Timothy Perrett timothy at getintheloop.eu
Mon Oct 26 09:36:55 EDT 2009

Hey Bryan,

I agree - it would be less natural.

Perhaps its just me being used to RDBMS but im wondering about the
best strategy of keeping data of a riak cluster separate between
buckets. My first thought is that I would rather now have lots of Riak
nodes running on different ports as that means a lot more
administration. For instance, if I was hosting several clients data in
one Riak cluster, its nice to know that one clients data could not be
in anyway connected to the others (you know how customers worry about
these things!)

Thanks for tolerating my questions

Cheers, Tim