Stickynotes demo

Dan Reverri reverri at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:44:15 EDT 2009

I am having trouble getting the Stickynotes demo to operate with just Riak.
The following set of steps work:
1. start Riak:
./debug-fresh.sh demo/stickynotes/riak-config.erlenv

2. start Stickynotes:
cd demo/stickynotes
./start.sh

3. Run the following python script:
http://pastie.org/630014

However, if I do not start the Stickynotes webmachine application the script
fails:
1. start Riak:
./debug-fresh.sh demo/stickynotes/riak-config.erlenv

2. Run the following python script:
http://pastie.org/630014

server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary
overloading or maintenance of the
server.<br><P><HR><ADDRESS>mochiweb+webmachine web
server</ADDRESS></body></html>')

If the script is accessing the database directly (port 8098) why would it
require the webmachine application to run for it to work?

Thanks,
Dan