Hosting options

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Wed Apr 7 10:45:43 EDT 2010

Jimmy,

30 writes per second is a bit on the low-end of what people usually ask for, so I think that is very doable, even in a single-node scenario on an low-powered EC2 instance.  Depending on how you structure the data and the map-reduce queries, you will still have lots of bandwidth to do dynamic requests.  Best way to find out is to try it, perhaps in parallel to your current setup, and see how it performs.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/