Issue with Link Queries

Lincoln Stoll lstoll at lstoll.net
Fri Feb 19 04:55:52 EST 2010

Awesome, thanks for that - it's much simpler. I figured there had to
be something like that in there, but missed it - nice work on ripple
btw.

Just to clarify because the riak docs don't mention it, It is not
possible to submit link-only jobs to the mapred interface - they have
to have some kind of map (or reduce function?). I've seen this come up
elsewhere, so just want to confirm and get it out there.

Linc.