riak + innostore

David Smith dizzyd at basho.com
Wed Feb 24 07:59:09 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Lev Walkin <vlm at lionet.info> wrote:

> Here's an additional evidence. Without the patch attached to my original
> message, the Amazon EC2 Small boxes (we tried several) can't even be used to
> install Riak. After-install tests fail with the following diagnostics:

I'm a little confused here -- I thought you had discovered these performance
issues on EC2? If that's true, then it must have worked at some point, no?

Also, can you provide the AMI image that you're using so I can do my own
verification of it not working on EC2? I've tested innostore on m1.large (in
the context of a 5 node cluster extended benchmark) and it's been fine.

Thanks,

D.