Basho's issue tracker is now public.

Justin Sheehy justin at basho.com
Fri Feb 26 15:41:07 EST 2010

Hello, Riak users.

Basho is in the process of switching to a new issue tracker, and we
have decided to make much of our development information accessible to
the general user and developer community.  Not all of our work in
progress is in here yet, and some information will remain private, but
we hope that this can be a useful means of communication for all about
the development direction of Riak.

You can find our bugzilla instance at http://issues.basho.com/

Please note that this is not a channel for support or general
questions.  Our customers have separate systems for support, and
general questions work better on this mailing list.  The bugzilla
should be used for well-defined bugfixes or feature work.  If you are
interested in following the details of plans and movement of work on
the core of Riak, that will become the place to look.

Thanks!

-Justin