Link walking example on basho blog....

Dan Young danoyoung at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:48:02 EST 2010

I'm trying to wrap my head around the url syntax for the underscores
in the various link walking examples, both on the basho blog and in
the various docs....Can someone clarify for me the meaning of the
series of underscores and commas? ( _ , _)  On the basho blog, Link
Walking By Example article,  why are there sometimes a series of three
 (i.e. $ curl http://localhost:8098/raw/hb/first/_,_,_ ) and later in
the article there's a set of three (i.e. $ curl
http://localhost:8098/raw/hb/first/_,_,_/_,_,_ )  This may be obvious
but I don't get it right now...I have gotten the link walking working
in my own test application, mostly from the examples, but I really
don't understand the _,_...is it an Erlang thing?

Regards,

Dan