0.8 Fails to start but builds with no apparent errors

Jason Tanner jt4websites at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:15:12 EST 2010

A list member, contacted me to suggest checking if I had spider monkey
installed.

I think the riak release pulls down the spider monkey code, I can see it
compiling some spider monkey related stuff when I build riak.

However, on doing a web search, I found that I might have to turn off
SELinux on my centos system for the spider monkey driver to load .. i do
hope not.

Temporarily turning of selinux got rid of the start up error, but its not an
ideal solution.

Jason