0.8 Fails to start but builds with no apparent errors

Dan Reverri reverri at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:29:07 EST 2010

Don't know too much about SELinux but found these related posts:
http://www.archiware.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=58
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-104115.html

Looks like you can use the chcon tool to allow permission to the
spidermonkey shared library.