Bucket ACLs?

Timothy Perrett timothy at getintheloop.eu
Thu Feb 4 07:33:50 EST 2010

Hey all,

Whilst I appreciate there are "buckets" in Riak, how would one setup a situation where a customer only has access to Bucket A and B, whilst customer2 has access to buckets C, D and E. When I say customer, I really mean there systems, but I guess you get that :-)

If this is not possible, I presume different  Riak instances are the only way to go to keep that separation? If so, what is the best way of managing all these instances and what would be a memory foot print of such an instance?

Cheers, Tim