Bucket ACLs?

Sean Cribbs seancribbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:00:08 EST 2010

Although it's probably not the best solution, you could definitely add
those restrictions in a reverse-proxy, say with Apache or nginx in front
of Riak.  Require your applications to authenticate with the front end,
and then restrict their access accordingly.

There are definite uses for multiple clusters, but I think having a
cluster per customer might not be the best solution, simply for the sake
of the duplication of effort.  It depends on your application's needs of
course.  For managing the cluster(s), I definitely recommend looking
into a configuration management tool that can ease new deployments
(Chef, Puppet, cfengine, etc) and then adding monitoring (monit, god,
munin, nagios, etc).

Sean