Installing 0.8 on Mac OS X 10.6

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Tue Feb 9 15:20:16 EST 2010

Hi,

That I remember going through herll (sic) correcting that problem when I started playing with erlang_js.
I think I remember nuking my MacPorts directory did some good.
 It's because, if I recall well, erlang finds a 32-bit dependency in MacPorts (ssl-dev maybe) and links to it, and generate wrong architecture.

I tried all combination of 64-bit flags for compiling erlang, hacked the SpiderMonkey build to no avail.
Try removing macport and rebuild erlang.

HTH
	Eric

http://twitter.com/cstar