has anyone got Riak working on Solaris or OpenSolaris?

Jonathan Lee jonathan_lee at comcast.com
Wed Feb 10 07:28:42 EST 2010

Hi Zubair,

With the help of the Basho team, we've been able to get Riak running
on both Solaris and OpenSolaris.  I'd be more than happy to help you
along the process if I can.  I think the error you're seeing is
because the escript binary is not in your path.  It usually installs
to /usr/local/erlang/bin -- can you check that it is in your path?

Jonathan