Riak 0.7.1 list_buckets times out on Mac OS X but not on Ubuntu

Rusty Klophaus rusty at basho.com
Wed Feb 10 11:43:02 EST 2010

Hi Zubair,

Hmmm... that is strange. Can you provide the following information to help
me troubleshoot?:

- Can you post the actual error message that you see?
- Are you using the same backend on each system? Which backend are you
using?
- Approximately how many buckets have you created, and how many objects are
stored in total?
- If you delete or rename the ./rel/riak/data directory and write more
objects, can you get the timeout to repeat? If so, when do you start to see
the problem?

Thanks,
Rusty