Riak 0.7.1 list_buckets times out on Mac OS X but not on Ubuntu

Rusty Klophaus rusty at basho.com
Wed Feb 10 11:48:21 EST 2010

Hi Zubair,

Two more questions:

- Is this on a single-node or multi-node cluster?
- Can you get to the Riak console (start Riak with "./bin/riak console", run
"io:format("~p", [riak_ring_manager:get_my_ring()])." and send me the
output?

Finally, to clarify my instructions on deleting the "data" directory, you
will need to shut down Riak, then rename or delete the ./rel/riak/data
directory, and then restart Riak.

Thanks,
Rusty