connecting to remote Riak from Ruby

Sean Cribbs seancribbs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:09:05 EST 2010

Obviously the object is not there.  If you want to create a new object,
get the bucket first and create an empty RObject:

bucket = client['bucket_name']
object = Riak::RObject.new(bucket, "key")

I'll be working on making this easier to do, but it will come after I've
completed the ORM features.

Sean