http based queries

Kevin Smith ksmith at basho.com
Wed Feb 17 09:54:44 EST 2010

Richard -

You can do this using Riak's map/reduce feature.

Assuming the documents were contained in a bucket named 'foo' you could craft a JSON document like this gist https://gist.github.com/434e7d1bb596bbc214e4. Posting the document to your Riak server's /mapred URL will run the query and return the results as JSON-encoded data.

--Kevin