http based queries

Richard Bucker richard at bucker.net
Wed Feb 17 10:34:29 EST 2010

Nice answer... but it begs a number of related questions:

 - what is the actual syntax of the /mapred call
 - when do I get my results
 - what happens when there are long running queries
 - where do I specify indexes
 - looking at the gist you attached below; where is it documented? what APIs
are documented?

/r