Issue with Link Queries

Bryan Fink bryan at basho.com
Sun Feb 21 21:22:17 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 4:55 AM, Lincoln Stoll <lstoll at lstoll.net> wrote:
> Just to clarify because the riak docs don't mention it, It is not
> possible to submit link-only jobs to the mapred interface - they have
> to have some kind of map (or reduce function?). I've seen this come up
> elsewhere, so just want to confirm and get it out there.

Hi, Lincoln.  Thanks for bringing this up.  It also prevented putting
a Javascript 'reduce' phase directly after a link phase.  It was due
to a non-JSON-encodable format being used for passing links out of the
link phase.  I've pushed a fix for it to the tip of the bitbucket
repository.

http://bitbucket.org/basho/riak/changeset/84f2928fbb52/

-Bryan