Can keys have slashes?

John Lynch john at rigelgroupllc.com
Mon Feb 22 17:52:58 EST 2010

Thanks Bryan.  The link-walking syntax is nice, but the way Riak stores
data, with the REST interface and remembering content-type, it is a shame
that we can't directly use filesystem-like URLs to access data. It would
open up a lot of use cases without the added complexity of putting proxys in
front of Riak to rewrite URLs.  A Rails "routes" type mechanism would be
really useful.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, I really appreciate the work Basho has done on
Riak, and for letting us play with your toys.

- John