Briak -- Browser for Riak

francisco treacy francisco.treacy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:18:01 EST 2010

I'll check it out, like the idea!

I am still developing riak-admin [1], which is based on static files
living in a Riak bucket in /raw. It's far from complete, but once I'm
done with rewriting the Javascript client (which is 90% done for both
browser and node.js - probably releasing it this week) I have plans to
greatly improve riak-admin. We are using it at our startup.

It's great to see a growing number of libraries for Riak.

Francisco

[1] http://github.com/frank06/riak-admin